Nissan Urvan / 14 Seater ( Weekend / Weekdays )
Renting a car is arguably the best way to get around Langkawi. It’s the most convenient way to see everything, from the authentic village life to the breath-taking mountain views. You have the freedom to explore the entire island on your own, and the privacy of traveling with your significant others.
- The vehicle must be dropped off within 2 hours of Pickup Time
- For example, if you Pick Up the vehicle at 10:00 am, on your return date you have to drop off the vehicle before 12:00 pm
- There will be additional charges for late returns – to be paid directly to the operator
- Payment for Hotel Pickup & Additional Preferences to be made directly to the operator during pickup
The rate will be double during peak seasons
- Year End Holidays : 1st Jan – 18th Jan 2021
- Thaipusam : 27th Jan – 31st Jan 2021
- CNY : 9th Feb – 14th Feb 2021
- School Holiday : 26th Mar – 4th Apr 2021
- Labour Day : 30th Apr – 2nd May 2021
- Raya Puasa : 10th May – 16th May 2021
- School Holiday : 28th May – 13th June 2021
- Raya Haji / School Holiday : 16th Jul – 25th Jul 2021
- Malaysia Day / School Holiday : 10th Sep – 19th Sep 2021
- Year End School Holiday : 10th Dec 2021 – 31st Jan 2022
- All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance to allow for confirmation.
- A minimum 2 days (48 hours) booking is required.
- There will be a safety deposit of RM 50 to be paid when you collect the vehicle, which will be reimbursed when the vehicle is returned.
- There will be NO REFUNDS if you do not collect your rental vehicle on the scheduled date – please do get in touch with us at least 48 hours prior for any changes.
- All vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy.
- However the hirer is responsible not exceeding RM 2,000 (small & standard cars), RM 3,000 (standard cars & MPVs) and RM 5,000 (MPVs & vans).
- All insurance and excess protection do not apply for damage or loss due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle.
- The insurance and excess protection also does not cover tyre punctures, burst tyre, fuel errors, battery damage due to electrical devices left on and loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The accident or damage only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under hirer’s full responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
- For damage which involves a third party, the hirer is required to get information from the third party driver which include the driver’s name, MyKad / Passport, driving licence and vehicle registration number.
- If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under hirer’s responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection.
- The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade road or surface.
- The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us for any event of accident or car theft.
- A police report should be made within 24 hours after the accident or from the time you’ve found out about the theft or loss. The police report should be obtained in writing.
TERMS & CONDITION :
- Must purchase 48 Hours BEFORE activities starts,for arrangement of slot & seat for all activities (OUR WORKING AND REPLY HOURS ARE FROM 10.00AM - 7.00 PM ONLY)
- Any last minute BOOKING,we will not able to arrange for the SLOT and SEAT.
- After Payment done,We will send you,YOUR ACTIVITIES DETAIL and CONFIRMATION from our company.
- No cancellations ( IN EVENT OF BAD WEATHER WE WILL ARRANGE YOU ARE SUITABLE TIME )